The CUBE Hostel is located in Silom, Bangkok, the city’s most convenient and exciting areas, at the hub of the highly efficient transportation network. Access is easy to key business addresses, glamorous shopping arcades, street markets, cultural heritage sites and entertainment complexes. Guests are never more than a few minutes away from the overwhelming majority of Bangkok’s major attractions.
Skytrain Station (BTS), (operating hours : 06:00-23:45 hrs) : Saladaeng Station, about 250m. and 5 minutes walk.
Underground Station (MRT), (operating hours : 06.00 – 23:45 hrs) : Silom Station, about 250m. and 5 minutes walk.
The CUBE address in English and Thai:
The Cube Hostel
3/9 Saladaeng Road, Silom, Bangkok 10500
(150m. on your left In Saladaeng Road from Silom road)
Tel: 02 636 1122, 083 005 7974
3/9 ถนนศาลาแดง สีลม กทม 10500
(150ม บนถนนศาลาแดงจากถนนสีลม ซ้ายมือ)
เบอร์โทร: 02 636 1122, 083 005 7974
HOW TO REACH US:
From the Airport:
– Taxi: Airport taxi services are provided at the airport. This would cost around 300-400 Baht and about 40 minutes to our hostel.
– Public Transportation: Take an Airport Rail Link to Makkasan station then change to MRT line (Phetchaburi station). From there head to Silom Station. (cost around 100-200 baht)
Don Muang Airport (DMK):
– Taxi: Airport taxi services are provided at the airport. This would cost around 200-300 Baht and about 30 minutes to our hostel.
– Public Transportation: Take A1 bus to Mor Chit BTS station. Then take BTS to Saladaeng station. Cost around 100 Baht.
From Hua Lamphong Railway Station:
– Take MRT train to Silom Station, which is 2 stations away.